- Hey, Linnea from Texas! The link you left to your blog doesn’t work. Will you leave it for me again, pretty please? 🙂
- Clearly, still into bullets. Except now I see a really cool little thing were Blogger will do the bullets for you. I’m going to switch to those.
- I went to the doctor, and after waiting for about an hour got to see one. Yep. Bladder infection. They put me on a three-day run of antibiotics AND gave me a Diflucan tablet to take so the yeast infection wouldn’t come back. I love doctors who are women. They so get it.
- The medicine? Already she is working…no more burning, no more pain. Thanks be to God for modern medicine.
- Linnea (the one from my loins, not the one from Texas) has been sleeping for about three hours now. Yee-haw, buckaroos! Hope this doesn’t make bedtime a bitch, ‘cuz it’s sure made the afternoon nice.
- Kara–thanks for the yogurt tip. I’ve gotten it before. But I loathe yogurt. I usually force myself to eat it when I’m on the antibiotics, but didn’t that time and well, I paid for it. It’s just so yucky…a cup of thick, creamy, sourness with chunks in it? No thanks. I’ll take a yeast infection.
- Christy–thanks for your kind words! I really appreciate them. I’m in a pretty good place about all this, because I know that God wouldn’t have given me the gifts that he has if he wanted me working retail the rest of my life. Clearly, he wants me working retail now, but this is just a temporary gig. When something in the church opens up, it’s going to just blow the doors off ‘cuz it will be exactly right for me.
Now I’m off to cook some dinner. I haven’t forgotten the non-whiney entry (this isn’t it), but there’s just not enough hours in the day, particularly when you spend about three of them unconscious on the couch (like I did).